Morning affirmations are a powerful way to start rewiring your brain for confidence. First thing in the morning is a prime time for the mind to take in suggestions. As you awaken, in that state of alert relaxation, your brain produces alpha waves, in a similar way to light meditation. It is a gateway to the subconscious mind and a great opportunity to set your day up for success.
So, in order to optimise your brain power, visualise yourself having achieved your goals, or see the image of you as the confident successful person you want to be. To accompany that vision, repeat some positive morning affirmations that will reinforce the visual suggestions. Here are some examples. Pick one or a few that resonate with you and repeat it to yourself.
1. All I need is within me
2. I am a strong and confident person
3. I am not my thoughts. I am an observer of them.
4. I control my thoughts
5. I am free from the past
6. Today is going to be a good day
7. My inner voice is one of love
8. Today is my day
9. I feel energised
10. I love myself
11. I am beautiful
12. Today, I am creating success
13. I am the creator of my life
14. I can achieve anything I set my mind to
15. I am grateful for the people around me
16. I am driven by desire, not fear
17. Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better
If you experience a lack of self-esteem, it is because you have repeatedly heard or told yourself that you were not good enough. But you can start breaking the cycle of your negative inner talk today, by reversing the narrative with positive morning affirmations. Every morning, start your day with self-belief and confidence. Stay in bed for a couple of minutes, enjoy the relaxation, turn your thoughts towards a positive morning affirmation and be amazed by the benefits of your new routine.